I fell in love with this special Winter treat and had to pass it on to you. It's a delicious version of white hot chocolate, but with a little twist for those of us over 21. Perfect for chilly evenings or apres ski!
- White Chocolate Chips or bar - approx 1/4 cup or tot taste.
- Fresh Milk - 1 cup
- Marshmallows or alternatively fresh whipped cream
- 1 shot of either Caramel infused Vodka, Baileys Irish cream or Kahlua
- Optional: Chocolate or caramel drizzle for top of glass
- Optional - Vanilla Extract
Directions - In a saucepan heat your milk on low heat setting and add broken white chocolate or white chocolate chips. Keep the heat set at low so that the white chocolate doesn’t burn. Stir consistently. Once the chocolate has melted thoroughly, poor into a mug 3/4 to the top and then add 1 shot of Caramel Infused Vodka (or alternate liqueur). Some people like a teaspoon of Vanilla extract added as well, however I like it without the added flavor. Top with marshmallows, and optional caramel or chocolate drizzle.